Tag: 00后送外卖怎么样

No approaches from Celtic or Liverpool says Donegal manager

first_img By News Highland – October 8, 2012 Google+ Previous articleCalls for play park for children with learning difficulties in LetterkennyNext articleTown Council to get tough on vacant property owners News Highland Pinterest News WhatsApp RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR WhatsApp Almost 10,000 appointments cancelled in Saolta Hospital Group this week Calls for maternity restrictions to be lifted at LUH Donegal manager Jim McGuinness is not ruling out a move to Celtic or Liverpool.Since Donegal’s All-Ireland Final win, McGuinness has been linked with coaching roles with Celtic and Liverpool.It was reported last week that Liverpool wanted the Glenties man as their new sports psychologist.And he has also been linked with a coaching role with Celtic.Speaking on today’s Shaun Doherty show, the Donegal manager said he has recieved no approaches, but he said if one came along, he would consider his options…[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jim1.mp3[/podcast] Twittercenter_img Business Matters Ep 45 – Boyd Robinson, Annette Houston & Michael Margey Facebook Pinterest LUH system challenged by however, work to reduce risk to patients ongoing – Dr Hamilton Three factors driving Donegal housing market – Robinson Twitter No approaches from Celtic or Liverpool says Donegal manager Facebook Guidelines for reopening of hospitality sector published Google+last_img read more

Joe Biden, Robert De Niro latest targets of apparent mail-bomb campaign that included Clinton, Obama

first_imgObtained by ABC News(NEW YORK) — Former Vice President Joe Biden and actor Robert De Niro are the latest high-profile figures to be sent explosive devices this week in an apparent mail-bomb campaign that investigators suspect is meant to maim and kill.Everyone who has been sent explosive devices so far is a prominent critic of President Donald Trump, and many of them have been publicly disparaged by the president either at campaign rallies or on Twitter. Investigators have not determined a motive for the mail bombs nor identified any suspects.Two of the menacing packages were sent to Biden and intercepted in Delaware in the latest of the series of 10 mail bombs that law enforcement is responding to with a domestic terrorism investigation, sources told ABC News.Some critics of Trump said he has demonized all of those who have been sent the suspicious parcels, and claim his rhetoric may have inspired the mystery bomb maker or makers.White House press secretary Sarah Sanders bristled at such a suggestion. “The president is certainly not responsible for sending suspicious packages to someone, no more than Bernie Sanders was responsible for a supporter of his shooting up a Republican baseball field practice last year,” she said, referring to a shooting in June that seriously wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-Louisiana.“The idea that this is at the hands of the president is absolutely ridiculous,” the press secretary said.Trump, meanwhile, has said his administration is “extremely angry” about the mail bombs, but he is blaming the media.“A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News,” Trump tweeted Thursday morning. “It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!”Former CIA Director John Brennan, whose name was on a packaged mail bomb sent to CNN, responded to Trump’s media criticism, telling the president to “stop blaming others” and “look in the mirror.”“Your inflammatory rhetoric, insults, lies, & encouragement of physical violence are disgraceful. Clean up your act….try to act Presidential. The American people deserve much better. BTW, your critics will not be intimidated into silence,” Brennan tweeted.A search for where the bomb components were purchasedThe FBI, Secret Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) were fanning out across the country to determine where components of the devices were purchased, which may give clues to who is responsible.X-ray photographs of the devices exclusively obtained by ABC News illustrate the critical leads investigators are now pursuing: Each device contained a digital clock, explosive powder, a battery power source and wiring to channel a spark for detonation, sources told ABC News. The devices also included glass as potential shrapnel. None of the devices have exploded, but they had the potential to maim or kill.“The FBI advises the public to remain vigilant and not touch, move or handle any suspicious or unknown packages,” the FBI said in a statement Wednesday evening. “We ask anyone who may have information to contact the FBI.”All the bomb packages were intercepted before reaching their intended targets. It’s not entirely clear whether all of the incidents are linked, but authorities said they fear other bombs may have been sent.Former President Jimmy Carter has been warned to be on alert for suspicious packages being sent to him, his spokeswoman told ABC News.The various bubble-wrapped-lined manila envelopes with computer-printed labels and Forever stamps have been sent to the FBI’s lab in Quantico, Virginia, for further analysis. The devices found inside are also being examined for fingerprints and DNA.It began with a pipe bomb to George SorosThe series of mailed explosives began Monday with the discovery of a pipe bomb in the home mailbox of billionaire philanthropist George Soros in Westchester County, New York. Soros is a Democratic supporter often criticized by right-wing groups.The following day, a package addressed to Hillary Clinton containing an explosive device was intercepted by the Secret Service at a screening facility before it reached her home in the New York City suburb of Chappaqua, also in Westchester County. Former President Bill Clinton was home at the time the package was found.Hillary Clinton, speaking at a campaign event Wednesday in Florida, said, “We are fine, thanks to the men and women of the Secret Service who intercepted the package addressed to us long before it reached our home.”“But it is a troubling time, isn’t it?” she added. “And it’s a time of deep divisions and we have to do everything we can to bring our country together.”A package addressed to former President Barack Obama containing an explosive device was intercepted by the Secret Service early Wednesday morning before it reached his residence in Washington, D.C.Later that morning, a package containing an explosive and suspicious powder was found in the mail room of the Time Warner Center in Manhattan, which is home to CNN’s New York headquarters. It was addressed to former CIA director John Brennan, though he is an NBC News contributor and has no public ties to CNN.The package addressed to Brennan traveled through the U.S. mail system, two officials briefed on the investigation told ABC News. It arrived at the Radio City post office in midtown Manhattan where it was picked up per normal procedure by a private courier who delivers the mail to the CNN office and other locations, the officials said.The courier then hand-delivered all of CNN’s mail for that day, including the manila envelope with U.S. Postal Service first-class mail Forever stamps, which feature the American flag. That’s how the package wound up in CNN’s screening and sorting mail room, the officials said.There didn’t appear to be any postal markings above of the stamps, which investigators are looking into.Eric Holder, Maxine Waters among the targetsA mail-bomb was sent to former Attorney General Eric Holder with a return address for Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in Florida. The package did not reach its intended destination and so was sent to the congresswoman’s address on Wednesday. Authorities do not believe Wasserman Schultz, former head of the Democratic National Committee, was involved in sending any of the packages.Another package containing a device addressed to Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California was found in Los Angeles on Wednesday night. A prior one addressed to Waters was intercepted earlier Wednesday by Capitol Police in Washington, D.C.The two packages sent to Biden, which were intercepted at different postal facilities in Delaware, and the one to De Niro brought the total under investigation into double digits Thursday morning.The package addressed to De Niro was discovered at the actor’s Tribeca Productions film and television company in New York City early Thursday morning. It was removed by police in a bomb-containment vehicle.Bryan Paarmann, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division and Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York City, said at a press conference Wednesday that the mailings appear to be political in nature.“The utilization of violence in order to further one’s own political agenda is unacceptable to us,” Paarmann told reporters. “We will turn over every rock, we will turn every corner and we will talk to everybody that we have to in order to mitigate this threat.”On Wednesday, from the White House, Trump said his administration is “extremely angry” about the incidents, adding that “the full weight of our government is being deployed to conduct this investigation and bring those responsible for these despicable acts to justice.”Democratic leaders noted that most of the people targeted had been ridiculed by Trump.“We listened with great interest to the president’s remarks this afternoon,” the Democratic House and Senate leaders, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Chuck Schumer, said in a joint statement Wednesday. “However, President Trump’s words ring hollow until he reverses his statements that condone acts of violence.”“Time and time again, the president has condoned physical violence and divided Americans with his words and his actions: expressing support for the Congressman who body-slammed a reporter, the neo-Nazis who killed a young woman in Charlottesville, his supporters at rallies who get violent with protesters, dictators around the world who murder their own citizens, and referring to the free press as the enemy of the people,” the Democratic leaders wrote.Copyright © 2018, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.last_img read more

Gold price surge blessing in disguise for Indonesia

first_imgThe recent surge in gold prices could be a boon for Indonesia, despite the economic risks that loom behind the spike in demand for the safe haven commodity.The price of bullion touched its highest level ever on Tuesday, with investors rushing to park their money in safe-haven assets, as concerns grow about a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on the global economy.Gold futures have soared nearly 30 percent this year to US$1,941 per ounce, beating the previous record of $1,921 in 2011, with the bullish rally kicking off earlier this month, Reuters data show. Several analysts project the price of bullion to top $2,100 this year because of the continued uncertainty around the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic has devastated the global economy this year, with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) expecting a 4.9 percent contraction in the world economy before rebounding to 5.4 percent growth next year. IMF projects Indonesia’s economy to shrink 0.3 percent this year.According to official records, the virus has infected more than 16 million individuals across the globe, including more than 100,000 in Indonesia. Several countries, including China and Hong Kong, have decided to tighten health protocols amid rising case numbers after reopening their economies.“The positive sentiment for gold is driven by the public’s demand for safe-haven assets during the COVID-19 pandemic,” state-owned metal miner PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) senior vice president corporate secretary Kunto Hendraprawoko told the Post.“We will continue to make innovations to meet rising market demand,” he added, explaining that the company had seen a “significant surge” in online sales of the precious metal in the second quarter as the economy tumbled.Read also: Metal miner Antam allocates $5.5m for exploration amid dwindling gold reservesThe price of gold sold by Antam jumped 2.5 percent to Rp 1.02 million ($70.1) per gram on Tuesday from a day earlier. The stocks of the company, traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code ANTM, have also risen more than 19 percent in the past month on the back of the gold price rally.However, the company’s stock price slipped 0.69 percent to Rp 720 apiece on Tuesday session, with the price dropping 14.3 percent so far this year.The stocks of mining company PT Merdeka Copper Gold, traded under the code MDKA, have also jumped 32.6 percent in the past month.The main driver behind the soaring gold price has been escalating fears over the global economic downturn caused by the COVID‐19 pandemic and the massive stimulus measures introduced by central banks around the globe to lessen the impacts, according to a research note by Revinitiv Metals Research.“The overall macroeconomic backdrop remains very supportive for gold,” it said. “We believe that gold will continue its uptrend, driven by growing concerns over the global economic recession, fears of a second wave of COVID‐19, heightened geopolitical tensions, and rising inflationary expectation amidst stimulus measures launched by central banks.”Although the soaring gold price could be an indicator of economic uncertainty, financial markets in Indonesia and abroad have generally been performing well since the slump in March, according to Mirae Asset Sekuritas Indonesia economist Anthony Kevin.Read also: Gold hits record high on haven demand as markets rally sputters“This is a rare event when people are relatively bullish on the stock market while at the same time they are also being defensive by investing in gold,” Anthony told the Post, adding that the US Federal Reserve’s stimulus and the good performance of technology shares in the US had spillover effects on emerging stock markets, including in Indonesia.The Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), the main gauge of the IDX, has gained around 11 percent in the last three months after losing around 38 percent of its value in March.“Investors may have become worried that the appreciation in stock prices will not be justified in second quarter earnings, prompting them to buy gold as a hedge against market volatility,” Anthony said.“We expect for now this will be a positive sign for gold miners in the short and medium term,” he said, adding that gold prices might rally further in the next three to four months amid rising virus cases and could top $2,100 per ounce.Topics : Gold is a popular safe-haven asset for investors who want to hedge their funds against falling currencies and instability in financial markets, said Bank Central Asia (BCA) economist David Sumual, adding that its price usually increased when economic uncertainty was on the rise.Read also: Gold rockets toward $2,000 as Fed stimulus sinks dollar“Uncertainty around a second wave of the outbreak has seen gold prices go through the roof and this will benefit Indonesia,” David told The Jakarta Post during a phone interview on Tuesday. “As gold exporters, Indonesian gold miners will benefit significantly from the higher demand and price.”Indonesia exported $4.36 billion in precious metals, gems and jewelry during this year’s first six months, a 36.3 percent increase year-on-year (yoy), while total exports during the same period fell 5.5 percent yoy, Statistics Indonesia (BPS) data show.last_img read more

Wisconsin Football: Big Ten Champs

first_imgsfootballlast_img

Gamers Apparel announced as official retailer for Natus Vincere, Virtus.pro and SK Gaming

first_imgOver three days, the guys at Gamers Apparel slowly eked out three announcements just in time for Christmas and Black Friday.It was announced over three tweets that the UK-based company had become official retailers for three of ESFORCE’s teams. Joining up with the Worcester-based company are Na`Vi, Virtus.pro and SK Gaming.Notably, this isn’t a manufacturing deal like Gamers Apparel have with the majority of the teams who work with them. This instead is a retailing deal, similar to the one the teams currently have with ESL for their store. The agreement sees a wider range of choices for esports fans to get their favourite team’s merch.Previously, fans in the UK have had to use the German-based ESL Shop to buy team apparel, or go via the teams themselves. Usually adding expensive shipping costs to send such products abroad, the opportunity to secure a foothold in the UK market was one ESFORCE evidently couldn’t pass up.The Na`Vi shop can be found here, Virtus.pro’s is available here and SK Gaming can be found here.Alongside these announcements, Gamers Apparel are also doing a ‘Black Friday’ sale on their website, including potential prizes. Full information on this deal can be found through this tweet. Between three new teams and deals, it’s a perfect time to get that new jersey you’ve been eying up. Esports Insider says: Big news for Gamers Apparel, securing a deal that sees them become the UK retailers for three large esports teams. With the company, launched in 2013, going from strength-to-strength as of late, what else could be on the horizon for them?last_img

Joseph Laryea asked to move to the UK to prepare for fight

first_imgWorld Boxing Council International Referee Judge, Ataa Eddie Pappoe has cautioned Ghana’s World Boxing Organisation Super Featherweight title contender, Joseph Laryea to be ware of the extreme cold weather in the UK where he will challenge champion Ricky Burns.Joseph Laryea has been training intensively in Kokrobite, a small fishing town outside Accra for the March 12 bout which could see him emulate Azumah Nelson’s exploits in the 80s.Laryea, nicknamed Madingo has a fight record of 14 wins and four losses. He has a tough task of defeating the reigning WBO super featherweight champion Ricky Burns who has recorded only two losses in 32 fights.Ataa Eddie Pappoe who has a lot of experience with officiating such big bouts, has advised that Laryea must move to the UK to acclimatize with the weather before the bout.“We are getting to March and March happens to be one of the hardest seasons in Ghana – at the moment we can feel the heat in Ghana here – it is not easy adjusting from temperatures over here and then straight away going to fight over there,” he stated.Source: Joy News/Ghanalast_img read more