Tag: 香草419论坛

13 days agoNapoli captain Insigne: I DO row with Ancelotti

first_imgNapoli captain Insigne: I DO row with Ancelottiby Carlos Volcano13 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveNapoli captain Lorenzo Insigne admits he rows with coach Carlo Ancelotti.Insigne was dropped for their Champions League draw with KRC Genk.“My rapport with Ancelotti is a bit odd, as at times we have had rows, but that’s all down to our respective personalities,” Insigne told Rai Sport.“Carlo remains an extraordinary Coach and I really hope to win with him. Over two years of training sessions, when I arrived late or irritable, at times I’ve responded to some of his observations, but these are incidents that start and end there, they don’t get dragged on.“Obviously, that’s not all that happens, as I can joke around with the Coach too. Since he’s been at the club, he has never forced me to take on a role I didn’t want.” About the authorCarlos VolcanoShare the loveHave your saylast_img read more

Canfor sawmills in BC are curtailing production

first_img“We are working to mitigate impacts on our employees as much as possible,” said Don Kayne, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We have made the difficult decision to curtail our BC sawmill operations over the fourth quarter due to log supply challenges following another difficult wildfire season, uncompetitive log costs and declining lumber prices.” Vancouver B.C. – Canfor’s B.C. sawmills will be curtailing production while mitigating the impact on employees.Canfor Corporation announced Thursday during Q4 2018 due to log supply constraints, log costs and current market conditions curtailment will are required by the company and expected to reduce production output by approximately 10 percent throughout the quarter.Lumber production will be reduced by decreasing operating days and achieved through immediate short-term curtailments at some facilities, along with extended downtime at Christmas.last_img read more

Chamber of Commerce to meet with Progress Energy

first_imgFORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The Fort St. John Chamber of Commerce hosting a community meeting with Progress Energy to discuss the future economic activity for the City.Recently, Progress Energy has announced that it will be starting its well-drilling operations in the Fort St. John area.  On Trev Talks, Lilia Hansen, Executive Director for the Chamber of Commerce, said she is very appreciative that the President and CEO of Progress Energy will be meeting with the chamber.“I’ve got Mark Fitzgerald, President and CEO of Progress Energy coming to Fort St. John, I really appreciate it and, again, it’s building those connections, you know, with industry. With Julie Bourdon, we’ve been trying to work out some dates for some time, and Mark is going to come to Fort St. John”. Instead of speculating about what boost this project may bring to the local economy, Hansen says it will be great to hear what plans Fitzgerald will be presenting.“A lot of times, there’s talk in the coffee shops, you know, this is what’s going to happen to Fort St. John now that we have these positive announcements, we’re going to get it right from the president. This is what Progress Energy is expecting. They have some announcements to make as well, and I’m really glad they are coming to Fort St. John. They’re making Fort St. John a priority to start here”.Progress Energy has made no announcement as to how many holes are to be drilled. Earlier this week, Energeticcity.ca made a request for details from Progress Energy about the project. They have yet to respond to our request.A conversation with Progress Energy will be taking place on November 27 at the Pomeroy Hotel and Conference Centre. Everyone is welcomed to attend.To register for this event, you can visit FSJchamber.comTo watch the full discussion, you can view the entire episode of Trev Talks below:last_img read more

Registration for FSJ Hospital Foundations Bluey Day to start March 4

first_imgFORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – Registration for the Fort St. John Hospital Foundation’s Bluey Day is set to start on March 4, 2019.The Hospital invites individuals to “Be Brave and Shave” to show your support for cancer patients, survivors, and remember those lost to cancer, by participating in the 20th Annual Bluey Day.Participants in this annual event will spend the next few months growing their hair and collecting pledges from the community to have their head/facial hair shaved on Bluey Day. The 20th Annual Bluey Day will be held on May 25, 2019 at the B.C. Ambulance Building on 96th Street.Registration for Bluey Day starts March 4. You can register through the Hospital Foundation’s website or by calling 250-261-7564. The Hospital Foundation invites participants to get creative, to inspire the community, to donate to the campaign. Participants can grow their hair out as long as possible, dye it a crazy colour, put it in a whacky style or even decorate their beards.Hospital Foundation asks Bluey Day participants to raise a minimum of $500.According to the Foundation, donations will be allocated to the Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment Fund. The funds will go towards the purchasing of new equipment to help with the diagnosis and treatment of patients with cancer.Executive Director, Niki Hedges, says the Foundation is excited to host Bluey Day and that there will be some new additions to this year’s event.“We are excited about hosting the 20th Annual Bluey Day and are planning somenew additions to the event. There will be henna art at the event as well as a beardgrowing competition to be held the evening before Bluey Days at Beard’sBrewing Co.”The Foundation’s first Bluey Day was held in 1998 and through the generosity ofdonors, over $1.8 million has been raised for cancer diagnostic, treatment, careand equipment.last_img read more

IRDAI seeks proposal from LIC on IDBI Bank stake reduction

first_imgNew Delhi: Insurance regulator IRDAI Monday said it has sought proposal from Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for paring its shareholding in the recently acquired controlling stake in IDBI Bank. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) stipulates that insurers are allowed to hold only up to 15 per cent stake in any listed entity. But LIC, with a special dispensation from IRDAI, holds more than the limit in some state-run banks. Also Read – Maruti cuts production for 8th straight month in SepBesides, the Reserve Bank permits a ceiling of 15 per cent for promoter stake in a private sector bank. “We will decide on the timeline (for stake reduction by LIC in IDBI Bank). We are not leaving it to them. I have asked them (LIC) to give a proposal and after that we will take a decision,” IRDAI Chairman Subhash Chandra Khuntia said on the sidelines of an event organised by Ficci here. Last June, IRDAI permitted LIC to acquire up to 51 per cent stake in debt-ridden IDBI Bank. On December 28, LIC pumped Rs 14,500 crore into the bank as part of its takeover, following which it injected another Rs 5,030 crore on January 21. Also Read – Ensure strict implementation on ban of import of e-cigarettes: revenue to CustomsAs a result, LIC acquired 51 per cent controlling stake in the bank, making the insurer the lender’s majority shareholder. For the third quarter ended December 2018, IDBI Bank reported widening of loss by nearly threefold to Rs 4,185.48 crore. The bank had reported a loss of Rs 1,524.31 crore in the year-ago period. Total income fell to Rs 6,190.94 crore for the quarter, compared with Rs 7,125.20 crore in the corresponding period a year ago. With regard to exposure of the insurance firm to debt- ridden IL&FS group companies, Khuntia said, the regulator will ensure that policyholders do not lose money. “Either they get it back fully or they will have to provide for it. Some of the IL&FS companies may be better off. We will find some ways so that policyholders are protected,” he said. Speaking at the event, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) and National Health Authority CEO Indu Bhushan said Ayushman Bharat (AB) has benefited 15 lakh people since its launch in September. In 170 days, about Rs 2,000 crore has been spent on providing free health treatment to beneficiaries, he said.last_img read more

Indias video OTT market to be among global top 10 by 2020

first_imgNew Delhi: Video OTT market in India – which primarily comprises content streaming services – is likely to be ranked among the top 10 markets globally with a market size of $823 million (about Rs 5,363 crore) by 2022, a ASSOCHAM-PwC joint study said Thursday. “The Indian video OTT market is at a fairly nascent stage, the video OTT market globally has entered into the growth phase of the market life cycle. With a CAGR of 22.6 per cent during the period of 2017 2022, the Indian video OTT market is poised to outperform the global video OTT market, which is pegged to have a CAGR of 10.1 per cent during the same period,” it said. Also Read – Commercial vehicle sales to remain subdued in current fiscal: IcraThe study titled ‘Video on Demand: Entertainment reimagined’ further noted that by 2022, the Indian video OTT market will be amongst the top 10 markets globally with a market size of $823 million (Rs 5,363 crore). Video OTT (over the top) services in India include the likes of Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube etc. “The five fundamental drivers of this convergent business model are uninterrupted connectivity, mobile devices becoming the primary source of content consumption, the need to move away from traditional revenue streams, value shifting from content creators to platforms, and ability to provide a personalised offering to the consumer,” the report said. Also Read – Ashok Leyland stock tanks over 5 pc as co plans to suspend production for up to 15 daysDuring the same time, the number of smartphone users in the country is expected to touch 859 million by 2022 from 468 million users in 2017, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 12.9 per cent. With lower-than-ever data tariffs and increasing smartphone penetration in the country, it is safe to assume that the video on demand (VoD) market will be a significant beneficiary of these developments, the study said. “Internet consumption is clearly on the rise in India. The important factor for the VoD industry is the availability of devices that are compatible with online video viewing. A large volume of consumption occurs on smartphones,” it added. Apart from smartphones, tablets are another promising device for the VoD industry. “However, India has just about 5.3 per cent penetration as of 2017, and this is expected to go up to just about 10 per cent in 2022. The low penetration is definitely a missed opportunity for players as tablets offer fairly larger screens which are better for consuming HD content as compared to smartphones,” the study said. The study further pointed out that television is the largest sub-segment within the entertainment and media industry, and will continue to remain so in the near future.last_img read more

US Court Orders Google to Remove Anti –Islamic Innocence of Islam

first_imgCasablanca – Everyone remembers the unprecedented outrage that the anti-Islamic documentary “Innocence of Islam” had caused among Muslims across the world. On Wednesday, a U.S. appeals court ordered Google Inc to remove the documentary from YouTube.According to Haaretz, the Court turned down Google’s assertion that removing “Innocence of Islam” from YouTube would be unconstitutional. Cindy Lee Garcia, the plaintiff and one of the actors in the documentary, had objected to the film after she discovered that a clip she had shot for a different film was included in the anti-Islamic documentary. In the clip, Garcia appears asking, “Is your Mohammed a child molester?”However, Google did not accept the Court’s decision and stated that “we strongly disagree with this ruling and will fight it.”“Ordering YouTube and Google to take down the film was the right thing to do,” Garcia’s lawyer, Cris Armenta, stated after hearing the Court’s verdict.Google claimed that while Garcia could have legal claims against the film director, she should not have won a copyright case against Google. The giant company also claimed that the video should not be removed because it had become part of public debate.Before resorting to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Garcia’s claim for copyright was addressed in a lower court, where her request to have the documentary removed from YouTube was rejected.The documentary depicted the Prophet Mohmmaed as a fool and a sexually neurotic individual.© Morocco World News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributedlast_img read more

Dino Zoff doesnt believe Juventus can win the CL

first_imgFor the legendary coach, the Italian club are now stronger than Real Madrid, but this doesn’t mean they can win the Champions League, yetWhen a football legend talks, you listen.That’s what fans in Italy are doing after 1982 World Cup winner and 2000 Euro Cup coach Dino Zoff spoke about Juventus and their title chances.“I don’t think Juventus have less quality than Real Madrid. In fact, quite the opposite, as I believe they are stronger on paper than the Spaniards,” he said to RMC Sport radio as reported by Football Italia.Mario Mandzukic, JuventusJuventus confirm Mario Mandzukic could leave this month Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Sporting director Fabio Paratici confirmed reports that Mario Mandzukic could leave Juventus for a move to an unnamed Qatari team.“However, that doesn’t mean they will win the Champions League. There is more to it than that.”“It doesn’t matter who scores for Juve. I think Paulo Dybala can adapt and play like Isco to help feed Cristiano Ronaldo,” he added.“Gonzalo Higuain has gone to Milan and he is completely different to Karim Benzema. He prefers a central role, whereas Benzema likes to roam all along the front line.”“It’s too early to say if Inter will be the main challengers to Juve. They have the potential in the squad and an opening defeat can happen,” he commented.last_img read more

Sarri unsure over Chelsea title challenge

first_imgChelsea boss Maurizio Sarri remains uncertain over their Premier League title credentials after beating Crystal Palace 3-1 on SundayAlvaro Morata’s brace along with another goal from fellow Spaniard Pedro secured the win for Chelsea.Following their triumph at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea are now on 27 points from 11 Premier League games.The Blues also remain unbeaten and are just two points shy of leaders Manchester City.But Sarri is still unsure whether Chelsea can sustain a season-long challenge after last term’s outcome.Daniel Fark, Norwich City, Premier LeagueDaniel Farke, From mid-table in the Championship to the Premier League Manuel R. Medina – September 14, 2019 Norwich City manager, Daniel Farke, has taken his team from the middle of the table in the English Championship to play with the big boys in the Premier League.“I don’t know, I don’t know,” Sarri told reporters on the club website.“At the beginning, we knew very well that there was a gap. There was a gap last season, 30 points.“So I think that, at the moment, we need only to think… to try to recover the large part of this gap.“I hope to recover almost all the gap, but I don’t know. I think it’s very difficult to cover 30 points in six months, but we are trying.”Although Chelsea have won the Premier League twice in the last four seasons.last_img read more

Some Installations Able to Cut the Cord to Commercial Grid

last_img