CLEMSON, SC – SEPTEMBER 24: A general view of fans of the Clemson Tigers against the Florida State Seminoles during their game at Memorial Stadium on September 24, 2011 in Clemson, South Carolina. (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)Syracuse took down Clemson at the Carrier Dome last season in what was one of the biggest upsets of year in college football.Part Two is in the works today.The Orange are currently leading the Tigers, 16-7, midway through the third quarter of this afternoon’s game in Death Valley.Clemson has lost freshman starter Trevor Lawrence to a head injury and the Tigers are officially on UPSET ALERT.The last time Syracuse and Clemson played … THIS HAPPENED: pic.twitter.com/4EEBHQeDim— ESPN CollegeFootball (@ESPNCFB) September 29, 2018It’s Syracuse 16, Clemson 7 with a little more than six minutes to play in the third quarter this afternoon.The game is on ABC.
- Cassidy Barrios Crowned Women’s Basketball Student-Athlete of the Year
- BAFFERT HOLDS STRONG TWO-CARD HAND WITH COLISEUM & DESSMAN IN SUNDAY’S GRADE II, $200,000 SAN VICENTE STAKES AT SEVEN FURLONGS
- Stable Notes By Mike Willman -Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Chelsea to battle Spurs and Leicester in £10m transfer war for Metz striker Diallo
- NZR deny Tuivasa-Sheck move