EUGENE, OR – AUGUST 30: A general view taken during the game between the Washington Huskies and the Oregon Ducks at Autzen Stadium on August 30, 2008 in Eugene, Oregon. (Photo by Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images)Oregon was a minute away from one of the biggest wins of the college football season on Saturday night. The Ducks were leading No. 7 Stanford with less than a minute left.Then, heartbreak happened. Oregon fumbled the ball with just under 1:00 remaining, Stanford recovered and the Cardinal made a game-tying field goal as time expired.The contest went to overtime and Stanford won it in the first period.It’s a truly brutal loss for Oregon, as the Ducks played extremely well and had Autzen Stadium rocking all game long.Several crowd shots went viral, showing the range of emotions Oregon’s fans went through.Let’s check in on Oregon fans … pic.twitter.com/NJb1Sk2LvQ— College GameDay (@CollegeGameDay) September 23, 2018Oregon will look to rebound next weekend. The Ducks are set to take on Cal at 10:30 p.m. E.T. next Saturday.The game will be on FS1.
- Cassidy Barrios Crowned Women’s Basketball Student-Athlete of the Year
- BAFFERT HOLDS STRONG TWO-CARD HAND WITH COLISEUM & DESSMAN IN SUNDAY’S GRADE II, $200,000 SAN VICENTE STAKES AT SEVEN FURLONGS
- Stable Notes By Mike Willman -Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Chelsea to battle Spurs and Leicester in £10m transfer war for Metz striker Diallo
- NZR deny Tuivasa-Sheck move